Here at Chapman Mechanical we strive to deliver our design assist clients their specialized projects on time and on budget. Our design assists projects are broken down into these 3 major categories.
- Delivering a project on budget:
- As all Design assist projects are different, we offer a wide range of options for our client to customize a system based on design and price. We ensure all paths lead to competitive supplier pricing and a streamline design bringing our projects in on budget.
- Integrated Project Delivery:
- Utilizing state of the art Building integration management software and teaming up with experienced engineering firms, we focus on designing a system within a firm timeline. Our utilization of BIM design allows us to predesign aspects of the mechanical system aiding in our construction prefabrication and speeding up installation time.
- System Design and Performance:
- Designing a system specific to a client’s needs is by far the most important aspect of any design assist build. Our goal in a successful design is to translate an owners thoughts into multiple design options that will give our clients a clear understanding of our final products based on budget and design. Paving a clear path from this point on has driven Chapman Mechanical to produce extremely successful designs with quality project executions.