-Has worked with Chapman Mechanical since 2001
-Worked his way through from Apprentice to Journeyman to Site Foreman to Estimator/ Project Manager to now General Manager
-Extensive knowledge in pre-construction design assist
- SAIT Accredited Sheet Metal Journeymen
- U of C graduate
- 4O + years HVAC experience
- Currently in his 20th yr with Chapman Mechanical
Fire Protection Manager/Service Manager
- Journeyman sprinkler fitter
- In industry for 25 years
- Has worked for Chapman for 22 years
- Manager/Service Manager/Service Technician since 2002
- Journeyman Sprinkler Fitter
- In the industry for 19 years
- Worked for Chapman Mechanical since 2003 from Apprentice to Site Foreman
- Mechanical estimator at Chapman Mechanical
- Several years of accounting experience prior to starting with Chapman Mechanical in 2012.
- Accounts Payable
- Tender Coordinator
- All general office duties
- Employed with Chapman Mechanical since 2003
- Attended Okanagan College Business Administration Program
- Sheet Metal Journeymen
- Founder of Chapman Mechanical
- Extensive knowledge in pre-construction design assist
-In the industry since 1978
-Extensive knowledge and experience in process mechanical
Founders Mark and Brad Chapman brought a shared vision of quality workmanship and innovation that has driven the company’s growth to become a market leader in the Mechanical industry. Mark Chapman, started Chapman Mechanical from the basement of his house and Brad, his brother joined shortly after, extending their services to include plumbing. In the mid-90s they introduced fire suppression making Chapman Mechanical the only full-service mechanical contractors in the Okanagan Valley.
Safety Is Our Priority. Quality Is Our Standard
Have a question?
Our team is ready to assist. Call us at 1-250-545-9040 or simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Chapman Mechanical is the largest full service plumbing, sheet metal and fire suppression contractor located in the Okanagan Valley for over 40 years. Our work ranges from multi residential, institutional, high rise, wineries, cannabis facilities, hospitals, processing facilities and industrial construction throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.